|Missing a dose
Nov 9, 2011
Good Day,I am on ARVs (twice a day) and will be having a cone biopsy. I was told not to eat before the operation but am worried about my ARV meds. Is ok to miss a dose or should i take my meds?
Response from Dr. Henry
Generally OK to miss a dose of HIV meds for surgery-would double check with your HIV doc and/or pharmacist. KH
pml and eye surgery
hives from PEP
- Why Do I Have Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Can Hpv Be Mistaken For In Women?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.