pml and eye surgery

Hello...maybe you can assist/help me? I'm a 51-yr. old male hiv+ for 24 yrs., viral load undetectable, t-cell count 189, I am scheduled for eye surgery on 11-22, my hiv-dr., has to clear me for surgery?, but I may be experiencing symptoms for "PML", and will tell my pcp, but are there any risk of having the surgery before pml is ruled out? Thank you!

In most cases routine eye surgery would be OK in the setting of HIV under good control even if there were concern about PML depending on the circumstances and the particular eye surgery under consideration. KH

Missing a dose