HIV CURE

Dr. Goodnight. I speak of Brazil. I think it's positive HIV tests even though anti-HIV (last 5 months old) because I had and I have many symptoms such as swollen lymph glands throughout the body. It turns out that was recently linked in the Brazilian media that a Brazilian doctor had cured a patient newly infected with HIV through a technique known as immunotherapy consisting of self stimulation of the immune system of the person it Inget their own blood. Anybody in the U.S. have heard of this technique.? I think of this immediately seek medical treatment to begin. What about the AVR's can begin treatment immediately? For a response favorpreciso am very distressed. Embrace. Diogo

I have not seen a published paper on that case-if any reader is aware of one please post. KH

Memory/Concentration Problems
pml and eye surgery