discordant couple having timed intercourse

I'm am going to get labs done on the 1st of December. If my viral load comes undectable again or really low, my wife and I want to have timed intercourse to try to concieve. My wife is 28yrs old and is negative and has a 7yr old daughter already. I am in the military and my doctor I currently see is not open to the idea, he is real old school and doesnt believe in that. We already tried the sperm washing ivf thing with 3 failed attempts and we dont have the money for any more. I was just wondering if you can comfort us through this process by helping us prep for this. We can give you all the information we need and are willing to pay for time spent on helping us try achieve are goal. I dont know what other direction to go and dont want to make any stupid mistakes.

I suggest requesting consultation with a more sympathetic HIV specialist. Use of pre or post exposure prophylaxis for your wife and timed intercourse during her ovulation period (once your HIV level is undetectable and genital health is good for both of you) are issues for discussion. KH

Eosinaphillic Gasteroenteritis and Cortisone treatment?
My inner core (trunk area of my body) on fire