Eosinaphillic Gasteroenteritis and Cortisone treatment?

I was diagnosed from a gastric biopsy that I have Eosinaphillic Gasteroenteritis and Cortisone treatment is not an option, not that I know of. I am on county assistance and the Dr I used to have never told me that I had this, I read it in a 400+ page report that he never followed up on. With all the variations of gastritis out there, is there a treatment out there for those of us with limited options? From what I've read and the few Dr's Ive talked to, I really don't seem to have any options! I hope you can help!

This forum focuses on side effects of HIV treatment. What is your HIV status and which HIV and other medications are you taking? KH

Green Tea and olive Leaf
discordant couple having timed intercourse