|Eosinaphillic Gasteroenteritis and Cortisone treatment?
Nov 4, 2011
I was diagnosed from a gastric biopsy that I have Eosinaphillic Gasteroenteritis and Cortisone treatment is not an option, not that I know of. I am on county assistance and the Dr I used to have never told me that I had this, I read it in a 400+ page report that he never followed up on. With all the variations of gastritis out there, is there a treatment out there for those of us with limited options? From what I've read and the few Dr's Ive talked to, I really don't seem to have any options! I hope you can help!
| Response from Dr. Henry
This forum focuses on side effects of HIV treatment. What is your HIV status and which HIV and other medications are you taking? KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles Could I Have HIV
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.