right supraclevical lymph node swollen

My right supraclevical lymph node has been swollen for the last 3 weeks. It is currently 3cm in size and has not changed. I am undetectable and a cd4 count of 330(was 97). I have been on meds for a year now. Ct scan shows an infiltration on my right lobe that has been there for over 10 months. I also have difficulty swallowing for the past year. I have been told that it may be due to the thrush I had a year ago that caused scarring in my esophogaus when it healed. I had a endoscopy 6 months ago to add a ballon to widen it but it did not work. Biopsy was negative as well. Is there any suggestion of what I can do for the lung infiltration (currently no other symptoms and still remains on current x ray)and the swallowing issues? Scrapping of throat? Antibiotics? Or could it just be reacting to my improved health?I have done a large round of blood work and all was negative. Thank you.

Not sure if you meant that biopsy of lymph node was negative-if that is the case then observation and making sure that you dont have TB would be two considerations. If the lymph node has not been biopsied then that would be something to consider depending on evolution of symptoms/lymph node characteristics over next several weeks. KH

We want to have a child and we discordant
Time change