|truvalda and niverapine
Oct 16, 2011
Hi there i have just started back on truvalda and niverapine after a one year break but i sleep alot, i feel nausetic and i have a heart burn what do you think is wrong
Response from Dr. Henry
Truvada and Nevirapine generally dont cause much nausea or heartburn (though can happen and often worse initially). Many other conditions can cause nausea and heartburn so a clinical evaluation is recommended. KH
Post antibiotical anal candidiasis with low CD4
Frequent Urination But Small Amount?
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
- 3 Month Negative Turning Positive At 6 Months
- Can Someone Else Get Stds By Touching Your Sperm?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv Through One Anal Exposure
- Does Magic Johnson Still Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.