|Hiv meds damage
Oct 14, 2011
What type of damage can isentress..truvada cause to your body
| Response from Dr. Henry
Isentress (raltegravir) + Truvada has had a good overall safety record during the first 2-3 years of use. Raltegravir has been linked to few serious toxicities. The tenofovir in Truvada can cause clinically severe renal or bone problems in a small percentage of patients often with predisposing health problems. For patients on those medications, continued careful observation and monitoring is recommended in order to detect late appearing problems but the new so far has been reassuring. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.