|Swollen Feet and ankles
Oct 7, 2011
I am 27 years old, HIV positive.My CD4 count is 560 and viral load is at <50 copies/ml. I am taking these pills, stavudine, Efarivenz and lamivudine. I have never been sick but my feet are swollen. My doctor is clueless.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Recommend checking kidney, cardiac, liver function and nutritional status. If those are OK consider assessment of blood flow in legs and checking to see if any problem is blocking blood flow from legs into abdomen.KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Legs And Feet Remain Swollen After Ks Is Treated?
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause Pain During Sex?
- Does Hpv Cause Dizziness?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.