|Swollen Feet and ankles
Oct 7, 2011
I am 27 years old, HIV positive.My CD4 count is 560 and viral load is at <50 copies/ml. I am taking these pills, stavudine, Efarivenz and lamivudine. I have never been sick but my feet are swollen. My doctor is clueless.
Response from Dr. Henry
Recommend checking kidney, cardiac, liver function and nutritional status. If those are OK consider assessment of blood flow in legs and checking to see if any problem is blocking blood flow from legs into abdomen.KH
feeling odd, not getting any better:(
- Symptoms Of A Toddler With Hiv
- Have There Been Any Cases Of Transmission Of Hiv By Skin Contact
- Purple Spots On The Skin And Hiv
- Will Urine Be A Certain Color If You Have Chlamydia?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.