feeling odd, not getting any better:(

hello , ive been feeling weak, fatigue, dizzy, headaches, leg pain joints etc.for almost four weeks and its not getting any better. ive been to the doctor almost three times and ive been told blood work looks good ive been on meds since 2010 and my numbers are great, ive been told that it may be depression anxiety i am going through alot right now in my life but i hav alwys dealt with those things and this has never happened to me i feel like im going to die and im in constant pain every day and i feel like no one believes me. what could this possibly be??

Sounds like you need a thorough clinical and mental health assessment. You dont mention which HIV meds (or other meds) you are taking and what other health problems you have (ie blood pressure, diabetes, smoking)--those are relevant to put your symptoms into context. It would be unusual but possible for HIV or your HIV meds to be contributing to your symptoms in the setting of good blood test results. KH

changing medicine
Swollen Feet and ankles