changing medicine

My doctor is changing me from atripla to epzicom and edurant. can i take them both at nite or do i have to take one in morning cause i sleep late alot and got used to just taking atripla in evening. Also what sighns should i look for when first taking edurant? my DR. said its safe for me to take epzicom but im personnally not sure about edurant.

Thank you

Rilpivirine has moderately fewer brain/CNS side effects than efavirenz particularly less tendency to cause sleep/dream problems. Dosing of rilpivirine needs to pay attention to avoiding strong acid reducing agents (stomach acid needed for best absorption) and it is recommended that it be taken with food so if taken at night recommend with a heavy snack. The effectiveness of rilpivirine is similar to efavirenz except in patients starting treatment with high viral loads (>100,000 copies HIV RNA/ml). KH

buffalo hump
feeling odd, not getting any better:(