Pain and muscle sores...

Hi Dr's, I am approaching 20 yrs of HIV I am undectable but my Tcells have always been low - all of my Dr's told me it is what it is. I have never had and opportunistic infections just shingles 2 times. I am on Viread, Isentress, Epzicom, Gabapentin, Norvasc, Lipitor. IN the past month i have been dealing with lots sore & muscle pain, primarily my left side of my neck and my right side of my torso. There is no redness or inflammation - I am chalking it up too old age (45) lack of exercise, mattress is a few years old, maybe new pillow. I will ask my Dr when I go in the 3 months follow up in a few weeks. I just want to get you edge on it. I fully appreciate all that the body does for the community. Peace and Love to all ;)

Muscle and other localized pain is a very common problem in the general population and may be common in HIV+ persons. Local problems (nerve, joint) need to be assessed clinically. Muscle pain from the atorvastatin would be a consideration as well. HIV or antiretroviral related pain would very rarely be so localized. KH

Am I Dying?
Please help (23 year old with AIDS/Parkinson/Schizophrenia and NOT EATING)