Sep 21, 2011
what happens when your cd4 count drops to 156
| Response from Dr. Henry
A CD4 count < 200 meets the case definition of AIDS (< 200). Often a patient may feel OK for a while with a lower CD4 count but they are at increased risk to get sick from an AIDS -related infection particularly pneumocystis pneumonia so that preventative medication are often recommended. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Ars
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.