|supplements and atripla
Sep 21, 2011
will acai berry supplements and l-caretine affect atripla and my hiv.
| Response from Dr. Henry
In general that should not be a problem-would make sure that your HIV specialist is aware for monitoring purposes. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sharing A Toothbrush?
- Odds Of Infection Anal Fingering
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Erotic Massage
- Rubbing Stripper Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Risk Of Getting AIDS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Piercing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.