|underarm itching-symptom of lymphoma?
Sep 14, 2011
lately, I've been experiencing itching in my underarm area, no pain but at times it feels like some swelling, at a recent dr. visit I asked about lymphoma, she felt I was overreacting? currently my viral load is undetectable and my t-cell count is "187", I'm "51" and have been poz., for 24 yrs., now
| Response from Dr. Henry
Pruritis (itching) in underarm area would rarely be a symptoms of lymphoma unless accompanied by increasing lymph node swelling in the area. More common causes would be sensitivity to chemicals in deodorants (such as aluminum) or local infections (ie fungal or folliculitis). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Underarm Rashes Due To Hiv?
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stress Cause Bacterial Vaginitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.