Long term survivor (30 years) new diseases

Have you had or have any information linking ALS to AIDS. I live in Northern MN. and am a 30 years survivor of AIDS, and I am currently dealing with a new dianoses of ALS. Is there a conection between the two ? And how will my HIV medications affect the ALS ?

I have not seen any data linking long term survival with HIV/AIDS to increased risk for development of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Those conditions can occur independently in the same patient so sorting out a cause and effect link for a rare occurrence is often challenging. If any reader is aware of a report of an association between long term survival with HIV and ALS please post. KH

viagra and hiv
Atripla rash