|Probiotics and Atripla
Aug 19, 2011
I recently discovered I have a spastic colon. I was perscribed Bentyl. A friend suggested supplementing this with probiotics. I take Atripla. Do you know of any negative side effects with HIV meds? Thank you, Michael
Response from Dr. Henry
Usually OK to take probiotics (though recommend at different dosing times) when on Atripla-would make sure your HIV specialist is informed so he/she can follow appropriately. KH
Keep getting sick...
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- The Symptoms Of Stomach Pain And Hot Flashes
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test After Six Weeks
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.