Dose time for Truvada+Isentress

Hello Doc,

I consider to switch From Atripla to Truvada+Isentress. The reason is my body couldn't stand with Sustiva due to insomnia and skin rash I'm taking Atripla every night at 8pm since January this year. Do you think this is the best option for me? What is the best time to take Truvada+ Isentress? Since I'm working from 6.30am-3pm.

Thank You

Isentress to recommended to generally take twice daily with or without food. Usually the Trudada (also can be taken with and without food) is taken at the same time as one of the Isentress dose. Dosing would depend on your eating, sleeping, and work schedule-if uncertain would discuss with your pharmacist or HIV specialist. KH

Should I ask doctor to change treatment?
smartlipo on atripla