Dose time for Truvada+Isentress
Aug 17, 2011
I consider to switch From Atripla to Truvada+Isentress. The reason is my body couldn't stand with Sustiva due to insomnia and skin rash I'm taking Atripla every night at 8pm since January this year. Do you think this is the best option for me? What is the best time to take Truvada+ Isentress? Since I'm working from 6.30am-3pm.
Response from Dr. Henry
Isentress to recommended to generally take twice daily with or without food. Usually the Trudada (also can be taken with and without food) is taken at the same time as one of the Isentress dose. Dosing would depend on your eating, sleeping, and work schedule-if uncertain would discuss with your pharmacist or HIV specialist. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Bleeding After Pap Test
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.