yellow eyes from isentress

I was diagnosed in 2008. i started out with Atripla but couldn't take it because it raised my blood pressure and kept me dizzy. So I was switched to Kaltera and Combivir for two years. Then was changed to Reyataz, Truvada and something else but recently switched from Reyataz to Isentress because of the yellowing of my eyes. I was wondering how long will it be before my eyes return to their normal color and am i at any risk since i have been through so many drugs.

Atazanavir related increased bilirubin levels (usually the cause of yellowing of eyes though other conditions need to be considered) is severe in perhaps no more than 5-10% of patients such that a switch off the atazanavir would be considered. If the atazanavir was causing the increased bilirubin levels then that usually improves over 2-4 weeks after stopping the atazanavir. If no other cause for the increased bilirubin other than the atazanavir then other drugs generally dont cause the same increase in bilirubin so would expect the bilirubin level to decrease when switched to another regimen. KH

joint pains
freckles as side effect