think i missed my dose of viraday

I cannot remember if I took my dose today - am on viraday. Not sure whether i should take it (its been 5 hours since the time I was supposed to take it). Should i skip the dose or take it? Is it safer to skip one dose or take another dose - which may end up being a double dose? Thanks

Occasionally missing a dose of Viraday (Atripla in US) usually is tolerated OK though general best rule is try not to miss any doses to I usually recommend taking the catch up dose rather than missing altogether. If you have side effects from the efavirenz in Viraday (ie sleep, hung over feeling) then whether to take the catch up dose depends on your planned activities for the hours after taking the dose (ie if you were driving a truck or bus then would consider simply skipping the dose whereas if you had a sedentary job or were going to be around your apartment then safer to take catch up dose). KH

nevilast -anhidrosis
Kaletra and cialis