Aug 10, 2011
if you're positive but you're not on any medication yet because the CD4 count is still high/fine and only taking immune boosters, is it ok to do a grapefruit diet
| Response from Dr. Henry
Grapefruit is fine in the setting of HIV Infection not on treatment-can be a problem when taking certain antiretrobvirals such as protease inhibitors. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.