Aug 10, 2011
if you're positive but you're not on any medication yet because the CD4 count is still high/fine and only taking immune boosters, is it ok to do a grapefruit diet
Response from Dr. Henry
Grapefruit is fine in the setting of HIV Infection not on treatment-can be a problem when taking certain antiretrobvirals such as protease inhibitors. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Unprotected Vaginal Sex Scared I Have HIV
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of HIV?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.