Vomiting Tablets - what should I do?

Hi, I am on Truvada and Kaletra as PEP [first time]. I suffer nausea from a crohn's related condition [I am on Imuran], and this has gotten worse with the new meds. I am affraid of vomiting up the meds as I am close to the edge all the time. The clinic is open for 24 hours to get an emetic. I have been using the motilium I have for the crohn's. Keeping in mind that this is for PEP, What should I do if I vomit after taking Truvada or Kaletra? [I am taking them at slightly different times to minimise the risk of loosing both].

Taking with food often helps. Would ask for an anti-emetic when clinic is open. I dont have much confidence that an over the counter antiemetic would be highly effective. Some patients will have less nausea with Pepto--Bismol or the antihistamine found in dramamine (dimenhydrinate). The GI problems associated with those drugs often less over the first several weeks. KH

Working in the middle of the night while taking Atripla
poz & insomnia