Atripla Side Effects? Dose Time?

I have been on Atripla for almost a year this month and have basically done well on it. I have gained weight, and feel pretty good. However, lately, out of the blue I started experiencing sleeplessness at night. I have never ever had sleep issues in my life. Could this be attributed to Atripla, even after this long on it? There have not been any other changes in my lifestyle to account for the sleeplessness. I have been taking Atripla at night right before bed. Might I try taking it earlier, like a couple or three hours before bed to see if this helps? Or even earlier in the day? Thanks alot for any answers!

Though not the usual situation, some patients have reported that sleep problems possibly related to the efavirenz in Atripla developed after months on the drug and doing OK. In such cases, if no other factor identified (such as sleep apnea, stress, other prescription or other drugs)then switching the dose timing of the Atripla to the morning is often useful to see what happens to the sleep disturbance and how well that approach is tolerated. If that doesn't help and no other cause is identified then switch off the efavirenz (to alternative such as another NNRTI, boosted PI, or raltegravir based regimen) on a trial basis is a consideration. KH

cd4 and viral load
Can I change when I take Atripla?