Aug 5, 2011
Response from Dr. Henry
A work up/evaluation for erectile dysfunction is recommended. If treatment for erectile is recommended, usually can take one of the widely advertised drugs (ie Viagra, Cialis) with caution and see how you tolerate it (there is a drug interaction possible that may diminish the effectiveness of the Viagra like drugs). KH
side effects of medications
- With Hpv How Often Do You Get Breakouts
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What Nerves Does Herpes Affect?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Does Herpes Around The Anus Look Like?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.