Aug 5, 2011
Response from Dr. Henry
A work up/evaluation for erectile dysfunction is recommended. If treatment for erectile is recommended, usually can take one of the widely advertised drugs (ie Viagra, Cialis) with caution and see how you tolerate it (there is a drug interaction possible that may diminish the effectiveness of the Viagra like drugs). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Chlamydia?
- What Is The Hpv Titer Blood Test?
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.