Erictile Disfunction

Hello, my Dr. just put me on a new cocktail consisting of 3 times a week Bactrim, Epzicom, 600 mg Sustiva. My questions is this, is there a pill safe to take with these medications?

A work up/evaluation for erectile dysfunction is recommended. If treatment for erectile is recommended, usually can take one of the widely advertised drugs (ie Viagra, Cialis) with caution and see how you tolerate it (there is a drug interaction possible that may diminish the effectiveness of the Viagra like drugs). KH

rash
side effects of medications