Aug 5, 2011
Response from Dr. Henry
A work up/evaluation for erectile dysfunction is recommended. If treatment for erectile is recommended, usually can take one of the widely advertised drugs (ie Viagra, Cialis) with caution and see how you tolerate it (there is a drug interaction possible that may diminish the effectiveness of the Viagra like drugs). KH
side effects of medications
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Ars?
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.