Aug 3, 2011
if i was on ciprobay for 3 weeks , then tavanic for 2 weeks , would these 2 medicines prevented hiv symptoms from appearing , if i got hiv virus , ?
| Response from Dr. Henry
I believe those two medications (? ciprofloxacin and levofloxacin) are antibiotics that have no activity against the HIV virus =would not treat or directly prevent HIV infection> KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- Ways To Contract Genital Herpes
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Chlamydia?
- Treatment For Chronic Bacterial Vaginosis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.