Lipodystrophy

I have experienced an increase in fat around by belly and back and lost fat around my butts. What can i do to cut the fat around my belly and back? What can i do to restore fat around my butt?

Such fat changes can be a challenge to address. Options and chances for success depend on many factors including your current and past HIV medications, your past and current HIV and CD4 levels, other health problems, exercise/diet habits, family history, and where you live and which HIV drugs are available to you. Diet and exercise can help some. Switching off offending HIV meds to alternative meds is often an important manuver though depends on specifics of current meds and what is available to you (ie switching off stavudine or zidovudine often can help particularly if problem noted early in development). KH

Adverse Skin Allergy
rash