Aug 1, 2011
If a patient is taking Avocomb-N, can they safely take Panadol for regular fevers and aches and pains?
| Response from Dr. Henry
I generally would expect no significant interactions between Avocomb-N (nevirapine + lamivudine + zidovudine) and tramadol. would make sure your HIV doctor is aware of all medications you are taking. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.