Aug 1, 2011
If a patient is taking Avocomb-N, can they safely take Panadol for regular fevers and aches and pains?
| Response from Dr. Henry
I generally would expect no significant interactions between Avocomb-N (nevirapine + lamivudine + zidovudine) and tramadol. would make sure your HIV doctor is aware of all medications you are taking. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On Nipples?
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- Can Yogurt Help Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Will Genital Warts Ever Completely Go Away?
- Will A Condom Protect You From Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.