Aug 1, 2011
If a patient is taking Avocomb-N, can they safely take Panadol for regular fevers and aches and pains?
Response from Dr. Henry
I generally would expect no significant interactions between Avocomb-N (nevirapine + lamivudine + zidovudine) and tramadol. would make sure your HIV doctor is aware of all medications you are taking. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Vaginal Sex Scared I Have HIV
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom Worried I Have HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Blowjob?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Handjob?
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.