Stoppin medication

Hi, i have been HIV+ for almost a year, and i was put on meds straight after the diagnosis, i contracted HIV in July 2010 and started meds in September, I want to stop taking the medication to see how my body responds as ive been undetectable since November I currently take truvada and issentress, with no complications or side effects

Stopping HIV meds generally results in a return of HIV levels to the pretreatment levels, a fall in CD4 count, and increased infection risk to others if engaging in unsafe behaviors (ie needle sharing or sex without condoms). You should discuss with your HIV provider. KH

Atripla and grapefruit (Soda)
hiv sialic acid and hcg