does having hiv cause more underarm perspiration/odor?

I recently found out that I am HIV positive. I never had an under arm perspiration problem in the past. I am using the same deodorant that I have used for years. I noticed that lately I cannot seem to control my under arm perspiration odor. The only think I can think of is that I am now HIV positive. Is there any chance that being HIV positive could cause this under arm odor? I am have an undetectable viral load as of my last blood 3 blood workups. Thank you in advance for any information you may be able to give.

Increased perspiration is not a typical feature of HIV infection but I have had occasional patients report that phenomenon to me so I think that it can occur though doesnt get much attention. Stress, high thyroid levels, some medications and other conditions can contribute to excessive sweating so an overall evaluation is recommended. KH

HIV treatment
side effect diareah