atripla and tetracycline
Jul 27, 2011
I am taking tetracycline for facial acne and also atripla.How long before taking the atripla and after should I wait before taking the tetracycline? Thanx for any help you can give.
Response from Dr. Henry
In general I would not expect major interaction problem between the Atripla (which is usually taken at night before bed) and tetracycline (recommended to take 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testicular Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.