atripla and tetracycline
Jul 27, 2011
I am taking tetracycline for facial acne and also atripla.How long before taking the atripla and after should I wait before taking the tetracycline? Thanx for any help you can give.
Response from Dr. Henry
In general I would not expect major interaction problem between the Atripla (which is usually taken at night before bed) and tetracycline (recommended to take 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.