|Two hiv positive cuppels can have a negetive child?
Jul 27, 2011
two hiv positive cupple having hiv treatment from last ten years can produce a child hiv negetive?if yes what are the chances to be infaction to the child?
Response from Dr. Henry
HIV+ couples can have an HIV- child. The key factor is good HIV and prenatal medical treatment for the mother so she maintains very low to undetectable viral levels during the last trimester/delivery time period from effective use of antiretroviral therapy. KH
Pins and needles every night
- Is Itchy Scrotum A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.