three blips in a row

Thanks in advnce for your help and sorry for my english. I m positive since 1990, currentloy 57 years old male, and my actual regimen is norvir, reyataz,epzicom and viared getting for almost five years indetectable. In my last blod works my TC count averages 410 and of 27%. But my viral load was in nov,2009 111, jan, 2010 62, feb and may, 2010 ndetectable both, dec 2010 51, in april of 2011 56 and in last june went to 65. Yes I know is a very small increases but turning virus detectable. Do you think my actual remimen is developing resistence? I know your especiality is side efects burt i like very much your answers. THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. I m writting from Mexico.

One question I would have is whether the lab performing the HIV viral levels switched kits and is now using a different form of the Roche test that is prone to read out low levels of virus when previous measurements using a different technology where below the detection level. Assuming your adherence to taking meds is near 100% and you dont have a history of much drug resistance, development of threatening levels of drug resistance is not common when on a boosted protease inhibitor based regimen such as Norvir + Reyataz. You should also make sure you are not taking any drug that could result in a drop in stomach acid (such as antacids, H2 or proton pump inhibitors) that could reduce absorption of the Reyataz. A review by your HIV doc and perhaps a pharmacist is recommended to look for contributing factors. Your detectable levels of virus are so low that they may not have much clinical sigificance for the time being (< 200 often viewed as acceptabale in some research studies). KH

Symptoms with HIV
viread headaches