|Symptoms with HIV
Jul 20, 2011
Having HIV almost 11 years now, what would cause stomach problems, diarrhea, nausea, some discoloration in face and neck? Losing up to 20 lbs in 2 months?
| Response from Dr. Henry
A wide range of HIV -related, treatment related, and non-HIV problems could contribute to your symptoms so you need a comprehensive by your HIV specialist and/or primary care doctor evaluation to sort out what is going on. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How To Get Rid Of Thrush Naturally?
- Are People With Hiv Allowed To Work In Health Care?
- How Long Does It Take For Aids Symptoms To Appear?
- At What Stage In The Hiv Virus Does Kaposi's Sarcoma Develop
- How Soon Do Symptons Occur From Thrush After Infected?
- Accuracy Of Hiv Test After 6 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.