Symptoms with HIV
Jul 20, 2011
Having HIV almost 11 years now, what would cause stomach problems, diarrhea, nausea, some discoloration in face and neck? Losing up to 20 lbs in 2 months?
Response from Dr. Henry
A wide range of HIV -related, treatment related, and non-HIV problems could contribute to your symptoms so you need a comprehensive by your HIV specialist and/or primary care doctor evaluation to sort out what is going on. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Causes Are Hiv Test Positive After 3 Months?
- Is A Chest Infection A Early Sign Of Hiv?
- What Type Of HIV Test Does The Us Military Use?
- Odds Of Getting Hiv With One Time Exposure To Hiv Positive
- How Long After Having Sex Can Hiv Show Up In A Test?
- Planned Parenthood Rapid Hiv Testing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.