Dry palms on Stocrin and Truvada

I've been taking Stocrin and Truvada for a month now and I've survived the rashes but now have very dry palms. I've been moisturizing but it seems like it doesn't help to the dryness.

I've been checking out the website and none answered this question clearly and clarifying things to do for one to avoid this dry palm.

Need your thoughts and clear answers please. Thank you.

Discoloration of palms/finger nails can be seen with Truvada but I havent seen firm data linking dry palms to use of your HIV regimen. If any reader has personal experience or knows of a reference linking dry palms to efavirenz or Truvada please post. KH

How serious is chicken pox with AIDS
SUDDEN DROP IN T CELLS