Side Effects

I had an hiv exposure and the doctor prescribed Combivir and Kaletra for 30 days. I am off these medications but now I am completely anxious all of the time. I had anxiety before taking this medication but now my anxiety is so bad that I had to go to a therapist and a psychiatrist to figure out how to get this under control for me. Is there any research or information about side effects of these drugs to someone that this is not HIV positive, specifically in the area of mental health. Please help.

Combivir and Kaletra have not been directly linked to persistent mental problems after short term use. Underlying mental health problems and stress over HIV worries can be worsened indirectly by act of taking HIV meds. KH

Are my HIV+ friends deluded?
letrozole and inmune system