Change from Atripla to Epzicom

Hello Doc, i've been on Atripla+extra evafirenz 200 mg ( because i'm taking rifampicin for TB as well until July 27th later) for 5 months. My cd4 count became 437 ( 23%) from 50 on february, and VL now is 93 So far, i can cope with efavirenz effects, but the problem is efavirenz cause false positive for marijuana urine test results. It's a big deal for me since i want to move from my work now to other companies which most of them required Drug & Alcohol test. My question is: when i stop rifampicin later, is it safe for me to change from Atripla to Epzicom? Is it true that Epzicom is one pill daily as well like Atripla? or is there any medication better than epzicom to avoid possible severe Alergic reaction or Drug resistance?

Thank You

Epxicome (abacavir + lamivudine)does not contain efavirenz (the drug in Atripla that can cause false positive test for marijuana0 but is not recommended as a stand alone drug for HIV infeciton (only contains 2 drugs versus the 3 drugs in Atripla). This situation comes up fairly often--I often write a general letter to be given to employer either before or after screening occurs depending on the situation--that works fine in majority of cases. KH

IRS? MCMD? Please help....
Are my HIV+ friends deluded?