worried affected sister

My sister was diagnosed more than a year ago. She started on Truvada and Stocrin and that combination never worked for her. She was constatly vomiting and never ate normally. She would eat propaerly for a week and the rest of the month hardly nothing. She has now been put on Tyricten and thank God the vomiting stopped but now she is addicted to deppression pills. She hides them and lies about taking anything else. Whatever it is, is clearly no liking the other drugs already in her system. I seriously need help

I believe Tyricten is a generic form of Truvada so overall very similar side effects. Depression is common in the general populaton and more common in HIV+ persons and can be very difficult to manage. Most depression pills are not addictive per se but can be necessary for some patients to cope with their depression. I recommend discussing with your sister and perhaps accompanying her to her HIV doctor or mental health appointment if she is willing to discuss what you can do help. KH

suicidethoughts or attempts as side effect
Skin Rash/Bumps