Jun 24, 2011
is there any org. or state where body donation is excepted from people with aids?
Response from Dr. Henry
I am unaware of any specific site in US-you may want to contact the departments of pathology of most local medical school to find out if they would consider accepting body donation from HIV+ person. If any reader has any details please post. KH
Atripla side effects
osteopenia and pain from vertebral wedge fractures
- Can A Heterosexual Man Catch Hiv From A Woman?
- Hiv And Back Pain
- Does Hiv Cause Sore Throat That Lasts Long Time?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Happens If Gonorrhea Is Left Untreated?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.