|Prophylactic Combivir and Kaletra
Jun 22, 2011
Hi Doctor. I'm on Combivir and Kaletra as a prophylactic for 30 days. They've made me sicker than I expected. I've been super nauseous and w/ vomiting and diarrhea the whole time. I was just wondering how long after I go off the medication will the vomiting/ nauseous subside? I got the impression from the prescribing doctor that it might take some time once I'm done to start feeling better, but I wanted to get your expert opinion. Thank you very much.
| Response from Dr. Henry
I would generally expect those symptoms to get better within 1-2 days after stopping Combivir/Kaletra. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Death
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Period Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.