|Hiv and plastic surgery.
Jun 14, 2011
I am wondering if people with hiv can get chin reduction surgery? I hate how my chin looks and have wanted to get it fixed for ages.
And if so, any advice on how to find a surgeon. I am sure some places do plastic surgery on hiv positive patients.
The few places I emailed were very rude in response.
| Response from Dr. Henry
HIV+ patients generally do well with a wide range of surgery including plastic surgery. I would ask a local HIV/AIDS service organization who they have heard good things about in your region. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv 1 And Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery And Hiv Testing
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.