Kaposi Sarcoma Cosmetic Concern

I completed six chemo-therapy treatments with Doxil for KS. Legions were kept mostly superficial to the sides and bottoms of my feet, a large one on my leg and a few in my hands. They have flattened and lightened in color and are no longer painful. My question is a cosmetic one, I have been researching the best method to remove the more obvious legions. I am most interested in laser treatments to remove or lessen the discoloration of the legions. I have tried finding specialists but cannot find much information on this.

I have not been seeing much KS in my practice over the last decade so my working knowledge about best current and available cosmetic treatment for residual KS is scant-if any reader has a comment or reference please post. KH

HIV in spinal cord
prophylactics & effects of skin aging