Jun 5, 2011
i got this little patch lighter than my skin color and then it widen and turn dark in color. Then i realized that there were these raised spots in my hands and feet. The didn't itch at first but now the ones located at the sole of my feet has started itching and peeling do u think that it could be ks.
Response from Dr. Henry
From what you describe those lesions dont sound much like KS so that seems unlikely-recommend pointing the lesions out to your HIV provider next clinic visit so that a proper diagnosis/evaluation can be conducted. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.