skin irritation

i got this little patch lighter than my skin color and then it widen and turn dark in color. Then i realized that there were these raised spots in my hands and feet. The didn't itch at first but now the ones located at the sole of my feet has started itching and peeling do u think that it could be ks.

From what you describe those lesions dont sound much like KS so that seems unlikely-recommend pointing the lesions out to your HIV provider next clinic visit so that a proper diagnosis/evaluation can be conducted. KH

controlling Aluvia and didifir side effects