controlling Aluvia and didifir side effects

Hi I joe i urgently need help. since i switched to aluvia and didifir i have been badly loosing weight and partly because i struggle to eat properly due to nuasea and stomach cramps. i have reported these side effects to my doctor and has subjected me to a lot of scans and test of which all could not indicate any stomach infection. what can i do am loosing my confidence and thinking to quit my job now.

Aluvia (lopinavir + ritonavir)can cause stomach cramping/loss of appetite in some patients (often a diagnosis of exclusion so work up ncecessary as you describe). Didivir (similar to Truvada in US) can also cause stomach complaints though less common that with Aluvia. If you switched to your current regimen out of concern about resistance to an earlier regimen then your options for treatment are limited in many resource poor regions of the world. If the workup is negative for other causes then trying to manage the side effects of your current regimen is often tried (anti-nausea meds, appetite stimulants, anti diarrheal agents et cetera. Taking the meds with a robust meal often helps. For many patients with gut side effects, the symptoms improve over time.

garlic with meds
skin irritation