regarding hiv

hello sir

my parents are aids patients their age is father-60 mother- 52. and my age is 32- male. and we came to know that they are hiv+ before 6 months . i was living with my kid with them for 6 months and i got job at out station before one year. my question wheather we can go for blood test for confirmation of HIV+ or not

Risk of HIV infection from casual contact is incredibly small so an HIV test may relieve some anxiety in your situation but generally not necessary due to the low risk-if you have never been tested I recommend a baseline test for general health purposes. KH

Red spotted itchy rash in arms trunk and painful itchy swollen feet
Kidney Transplant