Painless swollen lymphnodes around the neck causing embarrassment
May 26, 2011
Every three months I get this lumps around my neck, that I cannot hide.they come and stay for a month or so and go. They look very bad balls(one or two) around the neck. Consulted to doctor, got all the tests done. But nothing tested harmful. Doctor said that that's normal. But dint gave any medication for that. Is there no medicine I can take to reduce their size?
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is for the discussion of the side effects of HIV treatment-what is your HIV situation and which HIV meds are you taking? KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Over The Counter Medication Can Help Get Rid Of Shingles?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Antibodies?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Lip?
- What Color Are Genital Herpes Lesions?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.