Painless swollen lymphnodes around the neck causing embarrassment

Every three months I get this lumps around my neck, that I cannot hide.they come and stay for a month or so and go. They look very bad balls(one or two) around the neck. Consulted to doctor, got all the tests done. But nothing tested harmful. Doctor said that that's normal. But dint gave any medication for that. Is there no medicine I can take to reduce their size?

This forum is for the discussion of the side effects of HIV treatment-what is your HIV situation and which HIV meds are you taking? KH

pml
DHEA low & lower cd4