May 25, 2011
i just started taking atripla a week ago. i also take fat burners EPH, is that ok?
| Response from Dr. Henry
That is generally OK but no published convincing data that such fat burners are actually effective (or safe long term). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.