May 25, 2011
i just started taking atripla a week ago. i also take fat burners EPH, is that ok?
| Response from Dr. Henry
That is generally OK but no published convincing data that such fat burners are actually effective (or safe long term). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Thrush Connected To Vaginal Yeast Infection?
- Whats The Percentage Chance Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Woman?
- Sperm In Nose And Hiv Risk
- Can You Get Hiv From Dry Humping?
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.