How Long Am I Infected?
May 21, 2011
Response from Dr. Henry
Not possible to state how long a person had been infected from standard blood test results unless have been frequently or exposure history is clear cut. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Does An Obgyn Calls For An Hiv Test?
- Can You Take Your Hiv Test When You Have Your Period?
- I Have Severe Symptoms Of Acute Hiv Infection
- Do Hiv Symptoms Include Lymph Nodes Headache Stiff Neck?
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- Would Herpes Show Up As Just One Sore
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.