How Long Am I Infected?
May 21, 2011
Response from Dr. Henry
Not possible to state how long a person had been infected from standard blood test results unless have been frequently or exposure history is clear cut. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Stress Cause Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms?
- Hiv Symptoms After 3 Days
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Over The Counter Medication Can Help Get Rid Of Shingles?
- What Happens When Two People Who Have Herpes Have Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.